by Dave McDowell -* Plan 58DD regulated water levels in Lake Ontario for almost 60 years. Under Plan 58DD Lake Ontario water levels had a four-foot range above sea [...]
- The rising water levels on Lake Ontario are causing serious problems for local infrastructure, property and business owners. Mayor of Sodus [...]
- An article by Beth Adams, WXXI: Sodus residents are trying to protect their shoreline property from potential flooding as water levels [...]
- March 2nd winds kept a lot of Sodus Bay residents awake at night. Many lost electricity around 4 a.m., which was restored by 8 a.m. However, [...]
- A letter by Members of Congress John Katko and Chris Collins to Vice President Mike Pence Please click on the image to open a PDF file.
by Dave McDowell -The CSLAP collects water samples from Sodus Bay but does so less frequently than Dr. Boyer and his team from the SUNY College of Environmental [...]
- November 15, 2016 Contact: Kate Frazer Communications Manager email@example.com cell: 339-222-2014 The Nature Conservancy and Partners to [...]